OK, I wasn't going to post twice today, but I just saw the most unbelieveable thing EVER on an infomercial… The Royalet !
This thing is a space age toilet, which truly has to be seen to be believed. The feature list for the flagship model includes:
- Two nozzle system – His and Hers
- Adjustable nozzle position
- Adjustable water temperature
- Adjustable water pressure
- Massage feature (nozzle moves back & forth)
- Anti-microbial seat
- Heated seat with adjustable temperature
- Self cleaning nozzle
- Pressure activated seat
- Hydraulic “anti-slam” lid & seat
- Warm air drying with adjustable air temperature
- Wash & dry one touch button function
- Power save function
It's amazing – you press the buttons on the special control pad to control the seat temperature and the air temp inside the bowl, and when you're “done”, you push the odour extraction button, then use the special extending arm to point the rinsing nozzle at your ringpiece, followed up by a temperature controlled blowdry. You can set the water jet to pulsate and move back & forth if you want a sphincter massage, and it can be all yours for a low $1500 !
I don't see how any home could be without one!
And here's the website.