As this site is kept on one of our development servers at the office, and today we switched over to a new ADSL connection, some of you may have experienced some hassles accessing it.

Apparently the DNS records will take another couple of days to update with the new IP numbers, so I've managed to fudge it together somehow, and everything should work OK for the time being.

In a few days I'll be shifting it elsewhere though, so when that happens we can all look forward to an entire raft of new problems. But until then, we're all happy.

2004-04-15 : We are experiencing technical difficulty… Please stand by.
🌳 Buy me a Tree